Battleshed Diaries

Friday 15 August 2014

Fear & Faith: AAR - Zoinks! It's Freddy Kruegar!

This evening I was down the hill at Sam's Hobbyshed for our inaugural game of 'Fear and Faith', a horror ruleset based on the Songs of Blades & Heroes engine.

This provided Sam with opportunity to play his 'Scooby Gang' - yep, Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Daphne and Velma were on the table! Zoinks!

And what 'evil' opponents had Sam rolled up for me to use? The 'Dream Zone' - Freddy Krueger with the ability to summon three 'Nightmare Worms' with three heads each and all with the ability to teleport!

At this point, I really did wonder what Sam has put in his home-brew!

No doubt Sam will post up a full AAR on his excellent blog - and good luck to him, as there was plenty of crazy action :D

Fear & Faith (Ganesha Games)

1 comment:

  1. As this game was actually played before I started this blog, so I'll leave the AAR in the most capable hands of my opponent over at Wee Blokes...

    http://weeblokes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/freddy-vs-scooby.html

    ReplyDelete