Battleshed Diaries

Sunday 12 July 2015

Temporary gaming disruption



My reader, if I'm lucky, may have noticed I've been a bit quiet the last couple of weeks.

This is because I was away overseas on a family holiday. I arrived back today, but alas most gaming related activates are still on hold for at least another week, as I'll be travelling again in the next few days.  

It's that time of year, with the distractions of summer (for us in the northern hemisphere) impacting on gaming time.

I expect my normal mutterings to resume over the next month or so.  

Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed Gordon, most excellent holiday in south-west Madeira; rented a villa and car and explored most of the island, with a fair bit of trekking taking us into the remoter regions. Great fun.

      Off to explore Berlin from Friday with some of my male friends as consolation for the cancelled German Grand Prix weekend.

      Plenty of gaming stories building up though, not least with GW's Age of Sigmar breaking whilst I was away and I'm keen to get the IHMN campaign moving again, along with resuming my various terrain projects.

      Delete